Preheat oven to 450F. Yield 12 muffins.
- Line muffins tins with paper cups. I like the parchment ones; the muffins release more easily.
- Core and dice up one medium apple.
- In medium bowl, WHISK together:
- 8 large eggs,
- 3/4 cup water,
- 3 TBSP oil (such as olive or avocado),
- 2 tsp cinnamon,
- 1 tsp vanilla,
- 4 x 1g packets of Krisda Monkfruit or other sweetener, if desired
- ADD 1 cup LoveMyBuns baking mix and whisk until combined.
- If you have a portion scoop or an ice cream scoop, now’s the time to pull it out.
- ADD diced apple and 3 TBSP. vinegar or lime or lemon juice. Working QUICKLY, use a spoon or rubber spatula to combine.
- Working QUICKLY, use portion scoop or spoon to transfer mixture into muffin cups.
Place on middle rack in oven and lower temperature to 400F for 18 minutes, then turn off oven but continue to bake another 5-10 minutes, or until fully cooked and muffin top springs back to the touch.