Makes 6. Preheat oven to 450F.
Prepare your muffin tin with parchment muffin liners. If you have a 4 oz portion scoop, now’s the time to put it to good use.
In a medium bowl:
- 1 roughly mashed banana
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground clove
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 drops lemon oil/flavour (optional)
- 1/8 tsp stevia, or the equivalent of 1/4 cup sugar or alternative, based on your preference
- 2 TBS oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 4 large eggs
Whisk together. Add
- 1/2 cup LOVE MY BUNS baking mix and whisk to combine.
- 1TBS + 1 tsp apple cider vinegar or other vinegar/lemon/lime juice.
Working quickly, whisk in the AVC and portion the batter into 6 muffin cups.
Place on center rack in the oven, reduce temperature to 400F, and bake 18 minutes, turn off oven but finish baking another 5 minutes, or until tops spring back to the touch. If you can resist eating them all right away, then store refrigerated for up to 7 days. They freeze well, too.