Preheat oven to 325F.
Line an 8×8 pan or glass baking dish with parchment paper.
In a food processor or in a medium bowl using a hand mixer (beaters, as my mom used to call them.. love you, mom!)
- 4 medium-large bananas, sliced and mashed well
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (or butter), melted
- 1/2 c granular sweetener of choice (xylitol, erythritol, coconut sugar, or sugar) OR substitute 1/3 cup sunflower butter or nut butter of choice PLUS 1/2 tsp pure powdered stevia extract
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup Love My Buns baking mix (If using Love My Buns with the best before date of Sept 26, 2019 or November 30,2019, use DOUBLE the amount; different source of coconut flour has very different properties, apparently!) and combine.
Once combined, working quickly add
- 3 TBS apple cider vinegar, or lemon/lime juice
Use a rubber spatula to scrape into your prepare pan and spread/flatten. Batter will be quite thick.
Bake at 325F for 45 minutes. Refrigerate to cool completely and slice. And enjoy.