Makes 4 x 3″pancakes.
Preheat skillet on medium-high. Prepare any fruit you might like to add to these, ie: diced apple, diced peaches, blueberries, raspberries, etc.
In a small bowl, whisk:
- 2 large eggs
- 4 TBSP water (If using Love My Buns with the best before date of Sept 26, 2019, November 30, 2019, or February 20, 2020 use HALF the recommended amount of water, use HOT water, and let the mixture sit for a couple of minutes to thicken up before adding the vinegar or acid; different sources of coconut flour have very different properties, apparently!)
- 1 TBS oil (such as olive or avocado)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 drops lemon oil or flavour (optional)
- 3 drops vanilla (optional)
- one or two shakes of Stevia extract powder, as desired
- 4 TBSP LoveMyBuns baking mix and whisk.
Reduce your skillet/frypan to medium-low. OIL your skillet (coconut oil, butter, ghee: whatever works for you).
ADD 2 tsp vinegar to your batter, and WORKING QUICKLY, whisk.
WORKING QUICKLY, pour, scoop, or spoon batter onto your skillet into four 3″ sized pancakes. Use a rubber spatula to scrape out your bowl and flatten/spread pancakes a little. You should hear a sizzle. If your batter isn’t sizzling, turn up the heat a smidge.
Add fruit to pancakes by sprinkling onto uncooked side now. Cover.
Cook 3-4 minutes (until golden brown but not burnt), flip, cover, and cook another 3-4 minutes.
Top as desired and enjoy!