Place rack in center of oven. Preheat to 450F. Yield: 1 medium or 2 personal pizza crusts (2 portions).
METHOD FOR THE ‘FATHEAD’ DOUGH
1. In medium bowl, whisk together:
- 2/3 cup water
- 2/3 cup LoveMyBuns BREAD Mix
2. In microwave, melt together, in 15 second increments:
- 1/4 cup (56g) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup (56g) shredded mozzarella (light also works)
until just melted (takes about 30 seconds) and stir to combine.
3. Add melted cheeses to LoveMyBuns dough and knead to combine.
METHOD FOR PIZZA CRUST
- Tear off two pieces of parchment paper to fit your baking sheet.
- Use a rolling pin to roll out dough between your two pieces of parchment paper to 25 cm diameter. (Alternatively, for two ‘personal’ pizzas, divide dough in half and repeat this process twice.)
- Keep dough on bottom parchment and transfer to baking sheet.
- Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with Italian seasoning, if desired.
- Bake on middle rack.
- Reduce temperature to 400F and bake 12 minutes, until just golden around edges.
- Top with sauce and and desired toppings, bake in center of oven 13 minutes; broil on high 2 minutes or until cheese is golden.